Friday, March 16, 2012

Who I AM = Pujya Gurudev

PARAM PUJYA GURUDEV Pt. SHRI RAM SHARMA ACHARYA
(Some great thoughts of Gurudev)

Respected Gurudeo Pt. Shri Ram Sharma Acharya known as a YUGRISHI and his thoughts is a most valuable. Guruji said for those, who want to know
Who I AM ?

1.SOHUM (I am That): Indeed potentially I am That Absolute Truth - Consciousness incarnated in human form. Attaining higher spiritual levels are easy for me. I am a Sadhak (devotee) whom Yug Rishi has given an opportunity to do Sadhana towards Self-Realization.

2. SHIVOHUM (I am akin to Lord Shiva): Shiva means auspicious. Essentially I am a blessed person; so how can there be any place for evil in my thoughts, feelings or actions? If any inappropriate trait has stuck to me due to bad company/surroundings, it is foreign to my essential nature and I resolve to rid myself of this dross.

3. SACHCHIDANANDOHUM (My intrinsic Nature is – TruthConsciousness - Bliss): Why should I be affected by falsehood? Why should I chase a mirage? I am innate bliss; why should I vainly seek happiness in the transient world?

4. AYMATMA BRAHMA (Thy soul is a Spark of Brahma (Divine)): As the ocean is water so also is a drop. Every ray of the Sun has the qualities of its Radiator. Howsoever small the Soul confined by the ego may seem it has the capacity of uniting with its origin – Brahma. Both tap and tank are capable of giving water. So why should I remain caged in the false sense of identity with the ego and feel miserable; why not become Omnipresent?
5. TATVAMASI (You are That): You inherit the attributes of the Supreme Soul and the whole creation is your embodiment.
Thanks GOD,Thanks Sadguru,
Shiv Sharma



No comments:

Post a Comment